Macquarie Childcare Centre aims:
- To ensure that our children from an early age, achieve a love of Learning through exploring, experimenting and investigating.
- For our Educators to believe in equity.
- For our Activities to be based on children’s interests, strengths and their families input.
- For the educators to collaborate in Reflective practice, as it is an important component of professional growth.
- For the educators to Nurture children’s learning and social and emotional development.
- For the Educators to believe in open communication with families.
- For the educators to assist the children in developing a Respect for the natural environment and learn about sustainability.
- For the educators to promote Self-esteem and a sense of agency as a valuable asset in each individual child.