This is one of the children's favouirite recipes. It is tasty, easy to make and uses ingredients you would normally have in your fridge.
2 medium zucchinis grated
1 sweet potato grated
1 medium (red) onion, finely diced
1 cup of grated Manchego or hard goats cheese (cow’s milk cheese can be substituted).
The final taste will vary depending on the flavour of the cheese
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
5 eggs, lightly beaten
¼ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
2 dessertspoons of pecorino (or parmesan) cheese
Salt and pepper
(although the cheese is probably ‘salty’ enough)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until browned on top and cooked through.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting. Serve with salad.
Click on the Facebook icon on the top of this page to like this recipe.