As adults, living in the fast lane is a fact of life but when we become parents it turns into a whole new ball game with added stress. So finding ways that save time without compromising your family life are very important.
Below are 5 tips for busy parents:
1. Get your groceries delivered. If you can't then grocery shop before 7.00am in the morning before childcare/school dropoff because all the other shoppers are still at home.
2. Plan your meals ahead by cooking and freezing a few at a time. Everything can be prepared after the children have gone to bed.
- Use a slow cooker because all the ingredients go in together and then dinner is ready when you get home.
- Prepare simple meals, like chicken, fish fillets or steak with salads.
- Buy a cooked chicken from the shop
3. Organise everything the night before, for example lunches, what to wear to school/childcare/work etc. This saves a lot of time during the morning rush to get ready.
4. Outsource your home jobs like cleaning, ironing, mowing lawns etc. This will give you more time to spend with your family.
5. Cut back on your television /computer viewing. It's amazing how much time you spend in front of the TV or computer. You can use all that extra time to prepare your meals and get organised for the next day.
Click on the Facebook/Instagram Icons on the top of this page to share your comments or likes